- Venue Center for Planetary Science, Kobe University (CPS)
- Schedule March 28 - 29, 2018 (March 30 is a day for additional/informal discussion)
This workshop is cosponsered by MEXT as "Exploratory Challenge on Post-K computer" (Elucidation of the Birth of Exoplanets [Second Earth] and the Environmental Variations of Planets in the Solar System).
NOTE: Titles of all talks are tentative. Order of talks may be changed.
We do not have a strict schedule. Each talk will have about 1 hour slot including discussions.
- Opening remarks
- Yoshiyuki O. Takahashi (Kobe University) Development of a general circulation model for (shallow) planetary atmospheres, DCPAM
- Ehouarn Millour (LMD) Planetary atmospheres modeling at LMD
- Margaux Vals (LMD) Improving the representation of the martian water cycle in the Global Climate Model of the LMD
- Jan Vatant d'Ollone (LMD) Modelling Titan’s atmosphere with LMD-IPSL GCM
- Alexandre Boissinot (LMD) Modelling of Jupiter tropospheric dynamics
- Yuta Kawai (Kobe University) A study on dependence of ocean planet climates on the solar constant: the effect of oceanic heat capacity and oceanic heat transport
- Kuriki Murahashi (Hokkaido University) Wind fields in the Martian atmospheric boundary layer obtained by highresolution large eddy simulations
- Takeshi Imamura (University of Tokyo) Observation of Venus atmosphere by Akatsuki
- Hiroki Kashimura (Kobe University) Modeling of streak structure observed by Akatsuki
- Javier Peralta (ISAS/JAXA) Spacecraft observation of Venus atmosphere
- Yeon Joo Lee (University of Tokyo) Long-term UV albedo and solar heating variations at the Venus cloud top level
- Maxence Lefevre (LMD) 3D Mesocale Modeling of the Venus Atmosphere
Sugimoto-san will visit CPS in the afternoon. Please contact with Sugimoto-san if you are interested in talking with him.
- ISAS/JAXA, The University of Shiga Prefecture